Why do I get the question "Did Joe Repay Any 2016 Hurricane Distribution in 2018?" when I answer NO to the question "Did Joe take a 2016 Qualified Disaster Distribution?.

How come I still get the question "Did John Repay Any 2016 Hurricane Distribution in 2018?" when I answer NO to the prior question "Did John take a 2016 Qualified Disaster Distribution?".

There are two similar questions asked of (most) everyone in the program. It addresses a situation that is very uncommon, but needs to be cleared up for the program to continue properly. 

Does this mean I just leave the spaces for repayment blank and hit "continue"?

Yes, please skip it and continue.

I can't skip it, just goes back and asked the question again.  I tried to leave the question blank as well but I'm still stuck

Level 18 rjs

Just answer No again. After the second time it will proceed.