Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Where is the TurboTax integ. for form 8915-F? I need to account for the 2nd yr liability on 2020 401k dist. CARES ACT clause - there is NOTHING in the UI / platform!?!?!

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Where is the TurboTax integ. for form 8915-F? I need to account for the 2nd yr liability on 2020 401k dist. CARES ACT clause - there is NOTHING in the UI / platform!?!?!

Form 8915-F, Qualified Disaster Retirement Plan Distributions and Retirements for tax year 2021 is estimated to be finalized and available in TurboTax on 03/31/2022 (subject to change)

Go to this TurboTax website for IRS forms availability - https://care-cdn.prodsupportsite.a.intuit.com/forms-availability/turbotax_fed_online_individual.html

I don't understand... Why is it taking over two months to activate this in the system?

DianeW777
Expert Alumni

The IRS recently took this form and instructions out of draft in their own systems.  It was created for 2021 tax returns and therefore time is needed to get the processes in place for use.  Continue to check the form availability for the date you can access it for filing.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies