Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Weatta

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If I am under a up to 60 day chosen review .will it take the whole 60 days or is it resolved sometimes sooner ?

I got two letters still waiting after my 60 day still waiting
Weatta

Tax Year Prior to 2020: If I am under a up to 60 day chosen review .will it take the whole 60 days or is it resolved sometimes sooner ?

This is my first time filling on TurboTax I got two letters I had to wait 60 days still nothing called them still reviewi filed 2/19 got except it same day still nothing

Mine is up June 30th and still nothing from federal.Kinda b.s. since we filed at the end of Feb. and they sent us a mailed letter on May 1st saying they have 60 days for the review...been long enough i think.

I filled 2/26/19 I got my verification letter March 8th and verified over the phone the same day then I’m april on the 10th I got the 60 day letter I call today June 28th to be told another 60 days after they refer it to someone to look at how long I’ve been waiting in between the letters from the irs the gentlemen added into my notes it’s been well over 60 among what notices I’ve received and replied to so I’m hoping I don’t have to wait the entire 60 days again..:: I just wants answers... I’m seeing a lot of people complain about TurboTax and that’s exactly who I used and those d bags wanted to take their fees from my account and I haven’t even received my return not only that but they aren’t helpful to customers .... this tax year has been a nightmare!
JustinKing30
Returning Member

We filed Jan 26th and in the middle of our second 60 day review. They told me I couldn’t call the tax advocate till AFTER the 16th

I'm under a 60 day review too my 60 days is up , I have been patiently waiting 5 freaking months and my patience is gone starting today. I never had these problems filing before that's why crime is increasing. People try to get their money and make money the honest way and this is how the government treats us. Maybe I need to start robbing and killing people lol I'm just kidding. But I filed Feb 17th was put on some many reviews I don't know but what I do know is that I'm not waiting no more. This is my money. The government don't make them wait 5 months to get they paycheck.

Any luck on your refund

I’ve been waiting about 6 -7 months after receiving that 60 day review letter. I only get the run around. I never get a live representative and they don’t help over the phone. This is the first year I’ve ever experienced this with TurboTax. the irs website “where’s my refund” has changed or has bars since early February. I spoke with a turbo tax representative that places the blame on the irs. But this is just aweful. This has effected my life in many negative ways and to be put in this situation without warning or communication is the worst. Nobody wants they money lost in the hands of the government. GIVE ME MY MONEY.

call [phone number removed] then #1 then ext 652

wish you luck

How do you call a Tax advocate - did they help your?

Thanks

anne

@anne carpenter wrote:

How do you call a Tax advocate - did they help your?

At the following IRS website, find the USA map and click on your state, and it will give you the number of your IRS Taxpayer Advocate.

http://www.irs.gov/uac/Contact-a-Local-Taxpayer-Advocate

Also see this article for more info on how the Taxpayer Advocate Service works::
http://www.irs.gov/taxtopics/tc104.html

I received a 4464c letter may the 3rd for a 60 day review so I thought july the 3rd my 60 days were up. Unfortunately after carefully reading the letter it states 60 days from the date on the letter which the letter is dated June 6th....so basically my 60 days review wont be up until Aug. 6th this is sad. There is nothing different on my taxes from previous years after researching it says it is best NOT to call the irs unless instructed to by wheres my refund because if you do then they set you back further and add more time for "reveiws". This is unbelievable. Here it is July 15th I filed months ago and still nothing. I verified I sent pictures of drivers license etc. And yet I'm still waiting. What can I do?

I received a 4464c letter may the 3rd for a 60 day review so I thought july the 3rd my 60 days were up. Unfortunately after carefully reading the letter it states 60 days from the date on the letter which the letter is dated June 6th....so basically my 60 days review wont be up until Aug. 6th this is sad. There is nothing different on my taxes from previous years after researching it says it is best NOT to call the irs unless instructed to by wheres my refund because if you do then they set you back further and add more time for "reveiws". This is unbelievable. Here it is July 15th I filed months ago and still nothing. I verified I sent pictures of drivers license etc. And yet I'm still waiting. What can I do?

sphoward wrote:
Here it is July 15th I filed months ago and still nothing. I verified I sent pictures of drivers license etc. And yet I'm still waiting. What can I do?

You could consider contacting the IRS Taxpayer Advocate for your area.  At the following IRS website, find the USA map and click on your state, and it will give you the number of your IRS Taxpayer Advocate.  They are especially prone to help if you have an economic hardship, or if you keep getting delays from the IRS without good information.

http://www.irs.gov/uac/Contact-a-Local-Taxpayer-Advocate

Also see this article for more info on how the Taxpayer Advocate Service works::
http://www.irs.gov/taxtopics/tc104.html

Did you ever receive your refund
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies