turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

haofang2

How can I efile 1099

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
MollsBBU

How can I efile 1099

If you are a small businesss owner and wish to create a 1099 form, Quick Employer Forms helps small business owners quickly and easily create W-2, 1099-MISC, 1099-INT, and 1099-DIV forms.

You may use your TurboTax credentials and visit Quick Employer Forms to generate forms at https://quickemployerforms.intuit.com/businessHome.htm

For unlimited access to Quick Employer Forms, you'll need the 2016 TurboTax Business, or  TurboTax Home & Business/TurboTax Self-Employed software to enjoy the added advantage of e-filing your forms at no additional cost.

See  Quick Employer Forms FAQs for more information .

Or, if you mean to input your 1099-MISC or a different form, you may follow these steps if you haven't already filed:

1. Click on My Account in the blue bar at the top
  2. Click on Tools
  3. Click on Topic Search
  4. Search for [your form name] and then click on Go
  5. Follow the prompts

If you have already filed your returns this year, you can't go back and add the information. You will need to wait to see if your return is accepted or rejected. If rejected, you may correct and resubmit. If it is accepted, you will need to file an amendment by mail. For amendment instructions, please see this TurboTax FAQ.

How can I efile 1099

Easy way to find QEF -- go to this website: 

• quickemployerforms.intuit.com
  • You will need to sign in (using an existing TTax/Intuit username & password) or create an account.  After you purchase TTax Home & Business (or another acceptable version of TTax), you get "free" eFiling of forms 1099-NEC, 1099-MISC, W-2. 
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies