lteamor

Owe money back to IRS, however forgot what account I entered for them to withdraw. Want to confirm my entrym

Can't locate what account I entered to confirm my payment TO IRS.  Want to make sure it's correct on system before they deduct funds.  Will I get a notification before they deduct?

IsabellaG

To check how you said you'd pay your tax:

Log back in to your account, and at the Welcome Home screen, choose Download/Print return.See the screenshot below Look for your electronic filing instructions, and it will tell you how you chose to pay your taxes, including the routing number and account number of your bank account. You will not get a notification before they deduct.

IsabellaG