On my 2020 taxes, I said I'd contribute a certain ...

khirsch2

On my 2020 taxes, I said I'd contribute a certain amount $ to an IRA by 4/15. I can't recall if I said it would be a Roth or Traditional IRA. How do I find that?

On the Turbo Tax site, I can't find out how to look back at all of my answers to the questions.  The final printout of my taxes does not show the underlying details.

If you have a deduction for it on Schedule 1 line 19 which goes to 1040 line 10a then it was a Traditional IRA.  A ROTH is not deductible.  

BillM223

One thing you can do is if this was a DEDUCTIBLE traditional IRA contribution, take a look at line 19 on Schedule 1 (1040) and see if the amount you're thinking of is there, If so, you told TurboTax that you were making to contribution to  traditional IRA.

If the amount is not there, then you either were making a non-deductible contribution to a traditional IRA, or to a Roth IRA.

Does that help?