Need to print a draft of the return BEFORE I file ...

Need to print a draft of the return BEFORE I file to match it against last year's return (did not use TurboTax). Also need modified AGI to figure out IRA contributions.

Definitely!  You should always review it before filing.  You can preview the 1040 or print the whole return

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/accessing/help/how-do-i-preview-my-turbotax-online-return-before-f...

You will need to pay the TurboTax account fees before you can view or print the complete 2020 tax return.

To pay the TurboTax online account fees by credit card, without completing the 2020 return at this time, click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen. Then click on Print Center. Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return. On the next page, to pay by credit card, click Pay Now. The next screen will show a review of your Fees, click on Continue. Complete the next screen to pay by credit card and click Continue.

After payment -

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets

thank you!

Great. Thanks!