My Social Security deductions for Medicare B and D were in excess of SS guidelines basis MAGI. May I take these excesses as a tax credits or deductions? And if so, how?

The premiums deducted from my gross Social Security payments for 2018 for Medicare B and D were in excess of SS guidelines basis my MAGI. 

May I take the excess amounts of these Medicare B and D premiums as tax credits? And if so, how may the excess amounts of these premiums be taken as tax credits? 

May I take the excess amounts of these Medicare B and D premiums as tax deductions? And if so, how may the excess amounts of these premiums be taken as tax deductions?

You claim the actual premiums that you paid as a Medical deduction.  However, if they are already listed on your SSA-1099, do not enter them again anywhere else