You can enter under ''General or Additional Income''. Either one of these categories are for reporting cash, check, 1099-K, or other income not reported to you on a 1099-MISC. I have attached images of examples and instructions to get here.
In Self-Employed Advanced (business tab): You may skip through some of this if you have your business already set-up.
- Click Business tab at top, then Continue
- How do you want to enter your business income?, then I'll choose what I work on
- Business Income and Expenses, click Start/Update
- Did you have any income and expenses for a business in 2016?, click Yes
- First, let's confirm your business name and address, click Continue
- Enter Business Information, click Continue
- Tell us about your business, click Continue
- Enter Employer ID Number, If Any, click Continue
- Do you use the cash method of accounting to run your business?, click Continue
- Did you make any payments that required you to issue a form 1099?, click Continue
- Do any of these uncommon situations apply to your business?, click Continue
- Let's confirm your business info, click Continue
- Your Business page - Edit
- Go to Business Income - Start/Edit
- General Income - Start
- Type in your description (Income from Shopify) and amount received.
If using Self-Employed (no business tab)
- Federal Taxes
- Income & Expenses
- Answer Yes to 'Did you have any Self-Employment Income or Expenses'
- Go through the business screens
- Add any income - Yes
- Additional Income - not received on 1099-MISC (add Shopify Income)