Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My friend is trying to create a turbotax account but he gets a error that says the feature you've requested is temporarily unavailable. Does anyone gets the same error?

At the end it says for more help please contact customer support and reference code 25625 and I contacted with customer support but they didn't really help to solve the problem
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies
PatriciaV
Expert Alumni

My friend is trying to create a turbotax account but he gets a error that says the feature you've requested is temporarily unavailable. Does anyone gets the same error?

Try a different browser. Or use a laptop instead of a phone. Also try clearing your cache and cookies.

For more help, please see:

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I'm trying to set up an account for my father-in-law and I'm having the same issue.  I've tried multiple browsers, I've tried clearing the cache, I've tried disabling my VPN connection.

Frustrating!

Also tried on a different computer.

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

Please call TurboTax Customer service.  Here is a link:  Turbo Tax Customer Service 

I'm trying to setup an Intuit account form my mom so she can use the TurboTax 2023 program she bought from Costo. Every time I try to setup the account I get an error of "The feature you've requested is temporarily unavailable". I've tried three different browsers on two different computers and I still get the same error. I made sure my browsers have javascript enabled, I've cleared out the cache and the cookies. I've restarted my computer multiple times and it still doesn't work. I called the 1-800-4-INTUIT ([phone number removed]) number an got no help. What does it take to get an Intuit account setup???

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

Please call TurboTax Customer service.  Here is a link:  Turbo Tax Customer Service 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies