My credit union, CEFCU (Citizens Equity First Credit Union) is not on the list to enter my 1099-INT. How do I get TurboTax to recognize it?

Unfortunately, you will have to manually enter the inform from your 1099-INT for CEFCU.

You need to click the "I'll type it in myself" button at the bottom of the screen.

See the attached image. 

I tried that, but it apparently isn't in on the list of supported banks. So I can go no further with it.

I tried to replicate by entering a completely made up bank and it still accepted. I advise you to logout out, clear your cookies (see the triple dots if you are using Chrome) and try again

Okay, I finally got it to work. Thank you!