turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My 1099 interest income total doesn't show up in "Your income and expenses." The total is in the 1099 section.

The total is in the 1099 section, but in the "Your income and expenses" section, where the total should be, it says "Needs review" in red.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
SamS1
Expert Alumni

My 1099 interest income total doesn't show up in "Your income and expenses." The total is in the 1099 section.

Go back into the 1099-INT summary and open up the 1099-INT.   Click on the box "My form has info in other boxes" even if it does not.  Continue then "none" to uncommon situations.  That should clear it.  If not, delete the 1099-INT and re-enter it manually.

The 1099 Series are informational reporting forms submitted to the IRS by third parties. The IRS then matches the form information to your tax return to insure all income is reported and taxed. If you do not include a 1099 received from a third party on your tax return, you will receive a notice from the IRS asking why. This is the CP2000 matching notice. If you receive this notice from the IRS, make sure and respond by the date indicate on the notice.

That worked.  Thank you very much for your assistance.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies