In the review, I'm told to fill out the form 2106 which I'm taken to. We are retired and have no employee expenses nor employees.
As a result of the Tax Cuts and Job Acts, the only individuals who are able to claim employee expenses are:
- Armed Forces reservists,
- Qualified performing artists,
- Fee-basis state or local government officials,
- Employees with impairment-related work expenses
You indicated that you are retired. To delete the form from your return do the following
- Click Forms located in the upper right corner of the screen
- Scroll to Form 2106
- Select the Delete a form button, after the 2106 appears on the screen.
Still have questions?Make a post