If I claim 10 on one check and switch back to zero the following checks will that affect my taxes?

Not by much unless that one check is unusually high like for an annual commission payout or several weeks of vacation pay. 

Thank you. I don’t have any vacation or commission just hours worked

It will affect your taxes to some extent because you will have less tax withheld from the one check, and therefore less total withheld for the year. The amount that is not withheld will reduce your refund by that amount, or increase the amount that you owe when you file your tax return.