Solved: If box 14 on my 1099R is empty does that mean it is non taxable to the State?

If box 14 on my 1099R is empty does that mean it is non taxable to the State?

Box 14 for the state distribution amount on my 1099R is empty.  Does that mean the taxable amount to the State of AL is -0-?

No, it does not.  After entering the form, you 'll come to a screen that asks for you to select the source of the 1099 and that will determine if your distribution is taxable in your state.  You may also see a field there for you to enter the state distribution amount and you should do so whether it shows on the form or not.

Not necessarily.  Were any state taxes withheld in box 12?