Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I wanted to withdraw my tax refund to my Payoneer account. Funds were credited to my account and immediately debited by the payer. What is the reason for the withdrawal?

Hello! I have provided payoneer details to turbotax in order for my funds to be credited to my account. Later, I received an email from payoneer that the funds had arrived. When I logged into my payoneer account, I saw that there was no money in the account. I contacted payoneer support and they answered that the money was received, but Turbotax again deducted my funds from my account. Why is my tax refund debited from my payoneer account? Can I send my federal and state tax refund back to my payoneer account?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I wanted to withdraw my tax refund to my Payoneer account. Funds were credited to my account and immediately debited by the payer. What is the reason for the withdrawal?

Did Payoneer say who exactly the payer was? 

Payer is Turbotax.

Turbotax does not receive your tax refunds, so could not have made those deposits. Sounds like it might be a scam.  Please check the IRS and State tax websites for the status of your tax refunds.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies