Solved: I received both windows benefits (under my husbands social) and Social security (under my social) during 2016 and have 2 ssa-1099 forms. How do I claim the windows 1099?

I received both windows benefits (under my husbands social) and Social security (under my social) during 2016 and have 2 ssa-1099 forms. How do I claim the windows 1099?

Yes, you need to report both benefits on your tax return.

In TurboTax, you add the amounts in box 5 of your two forms and enter the total under Federal Taxes > Wages & Income > Retirement Plans and Social Security.