Expert Alumni

Retirement tax questions

Yes, you need to report both benefits on your tax return.

In TurboTax, you add the amounts in box 5 of your two forms and enter the total under Federal Taxes > Wages & Income > Retirement Plans and Social Security.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post