Form W2G has no Box 15, 16, 17, or 18. I was able to find the answer to 18 by putting xxx but others I'm uunable to correct! Help, please?

I need to be sure you are entering the W-2G in the correct area in Turbo Tax. You do not enter this information where you enter your W-2 wages from a job.  

Here's where you enter Form W-2G (Certain Gambling Winnings) in Turbo Tax:

1. Open your return in Turbo Tax, if you aren't already in it. (To do this, sign in to Turbo Tax and select the Take me to my return button.)
  2. In Turbo Tax, search for W2G (lower-case also works) and then select the "Jump to" link in the search results.
  3. Answer Yes on the Gambling Winnings screen and follow the onscreen instructions to enter your W-2G.

After you've finished entering all of your gambling winnings, we'll ask about any losses you may have had. Losses can be deducted up to the amount you reported winning, but only if you itemize.

If you are in the correct place, you don't need to put anything in boxes 15, 16, 17 or 18.  Do not put zeros.  Click continue to move on in the tax return.  If you have additional W-2G's to enter, stay on the page and click "Add Another W-2G".