michellelispi

I need my tax forms which are different from what is on turbo tax. I had to submit more paperwork to IRS after filing here and numbers changed

So I would like a copy of my new accepted return.  My refund came through TurboTax and I didn't get anything from the IRS of the new paperwork so I don't know how to get this

What tax forms are you referring to?  What tax year are you referring to?  Did you receive a letter from the IRS?  If so, what is the letter or notice number shown on the first page usually preceded by either a CP or LTR?  Did you amend a tax return using TurboTax?

If it is not printing the updates, the Print Center has the most current version of the return.

After you make changes to your tax return, the "Download/print pdf" on your Tax Home page does not update right away. Printing directly from the Print Center will give you the most up-to-date copy of your return including any changes you have made. You can also select to download or view all forms and worksheets, so you have a pdf copy of your full return.

If your return is still active, you can click on Tax Tools on the left, and then Print Center.

If you have already filed, this TurboTax FAQ has directions to open the Print Center.

To print your federal tax forms follow these instructions:

1.    Under Your tax returns & documents, select Add a State. (You’ll not actually be adding a state to your taxes.)

2.    In the left hand-menu, select Tax Tools.

3.    Select Print Center.

4.    Then, Print, save or preview this year’s return.

5.    Now check the 2018 federal returns box and choose which forms to print out.

6.    Select View or print forms, then go ahead and print.

hoops2

2019 my completed taxes