devendralattu

I'm on F1 Student visa and I am using Glacier tax prep provided by my University. Can I file only 1099-B using TurboTax and do the rest of my forms using Glacier Tax?

LinaJ2018

As a F-visa holder, you are considered as a nonresident for five years from the first year you entered the US.  In your situation, you are a nonresident for 2015-2019.  As a nonresident, you are required to file a Form 1040-NR.  As TurboTax does not support any nonresident tax forms, you are advised to use Sprintax to file your Form 1040-NR to report your US source income including your Form 1099-B.

LinaJ2018

When did you first enter the US?
devendralattu

I first entered US in Aug 2015. I am on F-1 visa since then. Currently, on F1-OPT.
LinaJ2018

Please see answer below.
devendralattu

Regarding the form 1099-B, I noticed that I could easily import my tax document (generated by Robinhood) into Turbo Tax just using my Robinhood account number. I just have to fill in the individual stock buy/sell entry in Sprint tax.
devendralattu

Thanks for your help.
LinaJ2018