turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I have not received my FORM SSA-1099-Social Security Benefits Statement. What should I do? I want to E-file by the deadline tomorrow night.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I have not received my FORM SSA-1099-Social Security Benefits Statement. What should I do? I want to E-file by the deadline tomorrow night.

If you need a replacement form SSA-1099 or SSA-1042S, you can obtain a copy using one of the following methods:

• Using your online my Social Security account. If you don’t already have an account, you can create one online. Go to Sign In or Create an Account. Once you are logged in to your account, select the "Replacement Documents" tab;
  • Calling the Social Security Administration at 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778), Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.; or
  • Contacting your local Social Security office.

You can file an extension while waiting for the replacement form.
https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3301811

View solution in original post

2 Replies

If you need a replacement form SSA-1099 or SSA-1042S, you can obtain a copy using one of the following methods:

• Using your online my Social Security account. If you don’t already have an account, you can create one online. Go to Sign In or Create an Account. Once you are logged in to your account, select the "Replacement Documents" tab;
  • Calling the Social Security Administration at 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778), Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.; or
  • Contacting your local Social Security office.

You can file an extension while waiting for the replacement form.
https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3301811

in requesting a copy of my SSA-1099, I saw your intuit listiing.....can you get my numbers for my completion?  This is only thing I am waiting for.  Just imput all the info I have except for the numbers on this form.  I did not have any taxes taken out of my share...Mike did on his.  I'm just not sure the figure I have times 12 for the year will match.... AND I DONT WANT TO RISK THE 135,000 IRS AGENTS GIVING ME GRIEF.  

THANK YOU, JANICE 

[email address removed]

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies