Did you specify a date you wanted the funds withdrawn? Generally, the funds are withdrawn by the state on the payment date you specified if your return has been accepted. Sometimes it may take a couple more days on their end. If you still don't see the debit 7-10 days after your return has been accepted and your specified date, you will need to contact your state tax agency.
You can go here https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901670 and choose your state and it will take you to their contact page with phone numbers to reach them. If you did not specify a date, the default date is set to April 18th.
If you need to check to see if you did specify a certain date, you can use the steps here below to help you find your payment date and banking information on the return.
- Log into your account and click on My TurboTax (or Taxes) at the top
- If the drop down appears, choose My Tax Timeline (if it doesn’t appear when you click, it may have taken you directly to the page once you clicked My TurboTax.
- Scroll down to section Some Things You Can Do
- Click on Download all forms and worksheets
- On the return, Part V of the Federal Information Worksheet will have your auto debit date and bank account info
- And Part VI on the State Information Worksheet will have your state auto debit date and bank account info for that payment
Still have questions?Make a post