turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

sffilm

I have a 1099R, I withdrew from my IRA at my Credit Union. I put the money back within the legal 60 day rule from it being disbursed. I have proof. How do I report that?

I have proof that I put the money back.  I just need to know if Turbo Tax will report it right and how do I do that?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I have a 1099R, I withdrew from my IRA at my Credit Union. I put the money back within the legal 60 day rule from it being disbursed. I have proof. How do I report that?

When you enter the 1099-R and click Continue, Turbotax will ask whether you rolled over any portion of the distribution, you answer yes (you rolled it back into the same account) when it asks if your rollover was to a ROTH IRA, answer appropriately. That's all you have to do.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

When you enter the 1099-R and click Continue, Turbotax will ask whether you rolled over any portion of the distribution, you answer yes (you rolled it back into the same account) when it asks if your rollover was to a ROTH IRA, answer appropriately. That's all you have to do.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies