sffilm

I have a 1099R, I withdrew from my IRA at my Credit Union. I put the money back within the legal 60 day rule from it being disbursed. I have proof. How do I report that?

I have proof that I put the money back.  I just need to know if Turbo Tax will report it right and how do I do that?

jerry2000
Alumni

When you enter the 1099-R and click Continue, Turbotax will ask whether you rolled over any portion of the distribution, you answer yes (you rolled it back into the same account) when it asks if your rollover was to a ROTH IRA, answer appropriately. That's all you have to do.

jerry2000
Alumni