Solved: I have a 1099 mic form and my box 9 is checked but I can't find a box 9 on turbotax?

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a 1099 mic form and my box 9 is checked but I can't find a box 9 on turbotax?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a 1099 mic form and my box 9 is checked but I can't find a box 9 on turbotax?

Box 9. If checked, $5,000 or more of sales of consumer products was paid to you on a

buy-sell, deposit-commission, or other basis. A dollar amount does not have to be

shown. Generally, report any income from your sale of these products on Schedule C

(Form 1040).-  no requirement to enter 1099 info , but income still has to be reported

can enter on schedule C line 1a 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Level 12

so I don't have to drag out a 1099MISC form...what is Box 9 for?  what is the description?
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
Anonymous
Not applicable

Box 9. If checked, $5,000 or more of sales of consumer products was paid to you on a

buy-sell, deposit-commission, or other basis. A dollar amount does not have to be

shown. Generally, report any income from your sale of these products on Schedule C

(Form 1040).-  no requirement to enter 1099 info , but income still has to be reported

can enter on schedule C line 1a 

View solution in original post

Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings