Not applicable

Retirement tax questions

Box 9. If checked, $5,000 or more of sales of consumer products was paid to you on a

buy-sell, deposit-commission, or other basis. A dollar amount does not have to be

shown. Generally, report any income from your sale of these products on Schedule C

(Form 1040).-  no requirement to enter 1099 info , but income still has to be reported

can enter on schedule C line 1a 

View solution in original post