Solved: I entered the distribution from the 1099-R in Business for trusts but I can't see where to enter the Federal and State Tax witch was withheld on the same 1099-R

I entered the distribution from the 1099-R in Business for trusts but I can't see where to enter the Federal and State Tax witch was withheld on the same 1099-R

I entered the distribution from the 1099-R I just can't see where to enter the Federal and State taxes which were withheld.

@la.kd.dyson

I am assuming that you are asking about how you would enter into a Form 1041 Trust or Estate filing the fact that State and/or Local taxes were paid.  See the example attached.

Note that Federal Income or Estate Taxes are NOT deductible.

Scruffy Curmudgeon
PFFM, IAFF, Locals 718 & 30, retired firefighter/medic; university faculty - Strategy & Quantitative Methods Med-M&M, Law discriminatory statistics, Med & PH - epidemiology statistics;
USAR 64-67 AIS/ASA MOS 9301 - O3
-------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------No Not an Intuit Employee - Just donating my time

You are apparently referring to Form 1041 entry of a received Form 1099-R?

Scruffy Curmudgeon
USAR 64-67 AIS/ASA MOS 9301 - O3

@la.kd.dyson

Scruffy Curmudgeon
USAR 64-67 AIS/ASA MOS 9301 - O3