I amended my returns. TurboTax asked me if I wanted the $249 to be withdrawn from my account. When I print the forms, it says include payment. Will it be withdrawn or not

look at 1040X, you'll see there is no place for bank account information.

you have to pay by including a check or online at the IRS website.

Yes that's what I noticed upon printing. But how come when I was amending the return on Turbo Tax it asked for routing/account number and had me choose a date to have the $249 withdrawn? If I have to include a check anyway? That doesn't make any sense. I wasn't sure if TurboTax electronically sent the payment information or something. I do not want to send a check and then also have the money withdrawn from my account.

You accidentally filled in the FILE tab step 2 which had nothing to do with an amended return ............ when you amend a return your ONLY option is to mail in the 1040X and also mail a check/MO for the  balance due or pay it directly online at the IRS website.

Okay so when I include a check, nothing will be withdrawn from my account separately right? I chose the date of 04/26.

Also, TurboTax says that I owe $249 to Maryland state. Looking at the state return, line 28 says total amount due 249. But on Line 50 it says total amount due 93. So i'm not understanding what is the total amount due ?

you should go by what is showing on your form 1040X. That's what the IRS will do.

Do not include your old 1040 nor your revised 1040 because the Form 1040X reflects any changes there and becomes your new tax return.

Okay thank you, for my state form it is a 502X and they also had me print a 502. Do I just include the 502X?

All amended returns must be mailed ... please refer to the filing instruction page that prints with the 502X for detailed instructions ... and any payment you think you set up will not happen ... a payment must be sent with the amended return.