turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I am getting this error."Other Income Statement: Qualified tuition program distributions - Taxpayer - You can't file just yet due to a recent law passed by Congress.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

11 Replies
KrisD15
Expert Alumni

I am getting this error."Other Income Statement: Qualified tuition program distributions - Taxpayer - You can't file just yet due to a recent law passed by Congress.

TurboTax is working on updating for a recent tax law change. 

The change may not affect you; however, anyone entering a 1099-Q is getting this message and will be contacted via email as soon as the fix is in place. 

Thank you for your patience. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Do you have timing for this resolution?

LindaB1993
Expert Alumni

Please check for the updates after 02/03/20.

Good morning. I checked this morning and I am still receiving the same message. Do you possibly have revise timing?

There is still nothing new. When will I be able to file? This is ridiculous.

Good afternoon. Do you possibly have timing on resolution?

rf87347

Same problem here. Would appreciate an anticipated date.

rf87347

Had a download and solution on mine.

Thanks,

DA2020

Anyone having this issue or now how to resolve?

DA2020

anyone having timing on this one to resolve so i can file?

KrisD15
Expert Alumni

That has been resolved. Please make sure your software is up-to-date. 

Link to update

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies