Solved: How do you get a distribution from a trust that exceeds income to flow to the K-1?

How do you get a distribution from a trust that exceeds income to flow to the K-1?

I am using Turbotax Business to enter a 1041. I am sole beneficiary. I have assigned the capital gains to me. I have entered first and second tier numbers in the distribution section. Still nothing shows upon the K-1.

" Still nothing shows upon the K-1."

This has been somewhat of an ongoing issue where K-1s appear blank despite the fact that a percentage distribution has been made (for whatever reason, the distribution does not make it all the way through to the K-1s). 

You can resolve this issue by making a distribution of an amount [see first two screenshots].

Additionally, enter Forms Mode (click the Forms icon in the upper right side of the screen) and ensure that there is indeed a percentage entered on Lines B1 and B2 in the Beneficiary's Allocation Smart Worksheet [see third screenshot]. If not, manually enter the appropriate percentage to be allocated to the beneficiary on each K-1.

" Still nothing shows upon the K-1."