How do I review my multiple 1099-R income entries ...

How do I review my multiple 1099-R income entries on my Turbo Tax deluxe product?

Simply return to the 1099-R section and edit the 1099-R to see your entries.

Or print all forms and worksheets and review them in the PDF fie.

Enter or Edit a 1099R under

Federal Taxes on the left side

Wages & Income at the top

Then scroll way down to Retirement Plans and Social Security,

Then IRA, 401(k), Pension Plans (1099R) - click Start or Revisit

If you are filing a Joint return be sure to pick which person it is for.

If you edit or review a 1099R it does not keep your answers from before but resets them to the defaults. Then you have to go through and answer them all again.   So be sure to go all the way to the end of the 1099R section.  They are right unless you go back.