How do I enter 1099R?

How do I enter 1099R?

My wife left her job and her company shut down. I rolled her 401k(both roth401k and traditional 401k) into IRA's. Fidelity put the roth 401k money into a roth IRA and the traditional 401k into a traditional IRA. My 1099R lists gross distribution, 0.00 taxable in box 2a, total distribution box 2b, G code in box 7. All other boxes are blank. Box 5 is blank.I didn't receive any paperwork from Fidelity. Turbo Tax doesn't look like it allows for this "splitting" up of distributions. How do I fill out the turbo tax section on 1099R's. Do I need any other information? My wife's company is shut down so I can't get a corrected 1099R if I need one.

How do I enter 1099R?

All you need to do is enter your 1099-R exactly as you received it.  

The code "G" in Box 7 indicates that you completed a "rollover", directly from your wife's former company to the Fidelity IRAs.  Whether it went into one account or two is not the purpose of this form, so that is nothing to worry about when making the entry.  The important items are that it was a direct rollover (Code G) and that you rolled over the entire amount (0.00 taxable in Box 2a).