tkhust

How do I delete an investment club from my tax forms, that I am no longer in and haven't been for more than 2 years?

it would be located on a K-2 form

MinhT

This form K-1 has been transferred to your 2017 return from previous years' returns.

To delete it, please follow these steps:

• In TurboTax, open your return
  • In the left-hand column, locate Tax Tools, click on the drop-down arrow then click on Tools
  • On the Tools Center page, click on Delete a form
  • A list of forms will appear. Locate the Form K-1 Wks (name of entity) and click Delete next to it.
  • On the next screen, click Delete Form
  • If you see the Form K-1 (name of entity), also delete it. But remember to delete the worksheet (Wks) first.

MinhT

• In TurboTax, open your return
  • On the next screen, click Delete Form