Your calculations could not be completed Reference code 1-632-020. I don't have a form 5329-S on my return.
It sounds like TurboTax is trying to calculate an IRA penalty. The form 5329 is use to calculate various IRA penalties. Try reviewing your forms in TurboTax and deleting the form. While in your return in TurboTax:
- In the left hand column select "Tax Tools"
- Select "Tools"
- Select "Delete a form"
- Review for form 5329
- Delete selected form then "Back"
- Run your Federal review again.
If you have a 1099R for your wife that is code with a 1, you could also delete that form and re-enter it manually. After you have logged in and are in your return in TurboTax Online:
- Go to Search at the top of the screen.
- Enter Form 1099-R in the search box.
- You will see a Jump To function that will take you to the 1099-R input screens.
- There delete the 1099R in question by clicking on the trash can next to the form
- Then add a new 1099R and manually enter your 1099R.
At the financial services screens, click "Change how I enter my form" then "Type it myself"
Please follow the instructions in this TurboTax FAQ to contact customer support for assistance with this form: What is the TurboTax phone number?
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"