Solved: Do I need to list my Mutual Fund - IRA on my taxes. I reported it when I initially converted from my 401k into my Mutual Fund IRA. I don't make contributions to it.

Do I need to list my Mutual Fund - IRA on my taxes. I reported it when I initially converted from my 401k into my Mutual Fund IRA. I don't make contributions to it.

No. All earnings on your IRA are tax-deferred and are not reported on your tax return. If you did not contribute and did not withdraw from your IRA in 2018, there is nothing to report.