Solved: CG distribution part of dividend paid out of trust. How can I get TT to correctly pass it onto my K-1 rather than taxing it at the trust level? State allows trust CG dist

CG distribution part of dividend paid out of trust. How can I get TT to correctly pass it onto my K-1 rather than taxing it at the trust level? State allows trust CG dist

This income was already paid out to me.

"How can I get TT to correctly pass it onto my K-1 rather than taxing it at the trust level?"

Allocate the CG distribution to your beneficiary as shown in the screenshots below.