mattweis0

Can in print my return even if theres an issue with typing in my social security number during the review? I paid someone 8,400 and sent them 1099.

it only letting me type my EIN
AmyC

Let's get this straight.

• If you are doing a business return, it would have the business EIN, name, etc.
  • If you are doing your personal return, then it would have your information everywhere except the schedule C for your business. 

You should have sent the 1099-R in the business name and EIN.

What kind of business are you?

What program are you using?

I think Amy means the 1099Misc.  Where are you having trouble typing a ssn?  Do you have a EIN for your business?  You only need a EIN if you pay employees with a W2.