Can I file electronically with TurboTax if we have 2 5498-SA forms, one for me and one for my spouse with distributions for each of us?

Thank you for your prompt response.  Is this a change in the TurboTax software because a couple of years ago, it would not let me file electronically.  I was told I had to print and mail it in because it could not  accommodate 2 statement forms for the controlling form 8853. In other words, both me and my spouse had to complete form 8853 and then the final controlling form would list the total distribution.

Well, I tried to file electronically and TurboTax would not let me, saying it cannot support  filing electronically because of the 2 statements needed for Form 8853.  It said I had to print  and mail in the return which I unhappily did. This is what happened to me the last time I was in this situation a couple of years ago

One last comment--I think the problem is these statements are not considered worksheets--they are required to accompany the return. I guess not too many people are in this situation and therefore the powers that be thought it was not worth  changing the tax software to accommodate it.

Yes, nothing in your case would prevent you from e-filing.

TurboTax will sum the two worksheets and only submit only one form 8853 to the IRS. So this should not be an obstacle for e-filing.

Ok. Thank you  very much.