B711

Can a self-employed sole proprietor make an employer contribution to an individual 401K? If so, how do I do that in TurboTax Home and Business?

Enter self-employed retirement in the Search/Find box located in the upper right of the program screen.  Click on Jump to self-employed retirement

B711

When I enter self-employed ret't into the search box and then click on it there are only questions and answers.  I am unclear about "Jump to self employed retirement".

I added two screenshots on what you should see when entering self-employed retirement in the Search or Find box