• Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
B711
Returning Member

Can a self-employed sole proprietor make an employer contribution to an individual 401K? If so, how do I do that in TurboTax Home and Business?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
DoninGA
Level 15

Can a self-employed sole proprietor make an employer contribution to an individual 401K? If so, how do I do that in TurboTax Home and Business?

Enter self-employed retirement in the Search/Find box located in the upper right of the program screen.  Click on Jump to self-employed retirement

View solution in original post

3 Replies
B711
Returning Member

When I enter self-employed ret't into the search box and then click on it there are only questions and answers.  I am unclear about "Jump to self employed retirement".
DoninGA
Level 15

I added two screenshots on what you should see when entering self-employed retirement in the Search or Find box
DoninGA
Level 15

Enter self-employed retirement in the Search/Find box located in the upper right of the program screen.  Click on Jump to self-employed retirement

View solution in original post

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings