turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

B711
Returning Member

Can a self-employed sole proprietor make an employer contribution to an individual 401K? If so, how do I do that in TurboTax Home and Business?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Can a self-employed sole proprietor make an employer contribution to an individual 401K? If so, how do I do that in TurboTax Home and Business?

Enter self-employed retirement in the Search/Find box located in the upper right of the program screen.  Click on Jump to self-employed retirement

View solution in original post

3 Replies
B711
Returning Member

When I enter self-employed ret't into the search box and then click on it there are only questions and answers.  I am unclear about "Jump to self employed retirement".

I added two screenshots on what you should see when entering self-employed retirement in the Search or Find box

Enter self-employed retirement in the Search/Find box located in the upper right of the program screen.  Click on Jump to self-employed retirement

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies