Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Quisey
Returning Member

Am I in the early batch of returns being pulled?

I  just filed my federal and state this morning and my federal has already been accepted does this means I'm one of the ones in the early batch or do I still have to wait until 1/29/18?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Anita01

If you actually received notice of acceptance by the IRS then you were in an early batch.  They will still not begin actually processing returns until the 29th.

View solution in original post

53 Replies
Anita01

If you actually received notice of acceptance by the IRS then you were in an early batch.  They will still not begin actually processing returns until the 29th.

I WAS ALSO ACCEPTED IN THE EARLY BATCH. I ALREADY HAVE ONE BAR ON WHERE'S MY REDUND... I FILED 1/18/2018 AND ACCEPTED THE NEXT DAY... I CURRENTLY HAVE ONE BAR...

MINE WAS ALSO ACCEPTED.. I FILED 1/18/2018 AND WAS ACCEPTED 1/19/2018... I ALREADY HAVE 1 BAR...

I filed in 1/19, was accepted today, and wmr shows 1 bar. Hopeful that I'll see approved and DD this week or next. Fingers crossed.
chapli1

I was also accepted today I filed Friday hope we get the refunds soon 🙂

I filed on 1/19. Accepted on 1/22 with 1 bar on WMR. I wonder how long it will be before approved. Do you think on Monday the 29th when they start processing that we could see direct deposits by next weekend?

I was able to order my return transcripts so I'm guessing in done processing and I should have a DDD tomorrow morning. Anyone sure about the saying if you can order both your transcripts that your done processing and should get a DDD next day??

I'd be thrilled with a deposit tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

Last year filed 1/19, accepted 1/22, deposit 1/31. Hoping to have this week or next.

"I should have a DDD tomorrow morning." How do you know that?  The IRS isn't issuing any refunds yet, even if you were accepted early. See Q13 here:
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript-faqs">https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript-...>

Sweetie Jean once you are able too order your account and return transcripts, you are done processing. And should get a did shortly after, typically next day. I know from experience.bif you do your research I have been on previous chats like this for the past 3 years. Try it your self. If you can't order your return transcript then I'm sorry to tell you your still being processed.. .. No need to get upset. Those it's links you put here mean nothing. That's what they want you to think. Just like they say" being able to order your transcripts mean nothing". If that's true why are people getting did the day after they order them?? I will paste a picture here if I get a ddd tomorrow morning... I'm here to the end for the people who are positive about the outcome...

@titto20356 did you see your dd this morning? Maybe I'll see mine on Saturday or next week. Didn't have it this morning.

@kimm748 I didn't get one either... I hope I don't have to go through the verification b.s like last year... I still have one bar so maybe we are in the next batch...

@titto20356 hoping for update for next week deposit. I don't think I'll need to go through the verification since I used the pin the IRS gave me. 😉

It looked like I could order 2017 transcripts too but didn't want to do that so as not to have any other delays. 😉
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies