Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

marcopolo2722
Returning Member

All 3 of my W-2 forms (all 3 are from different employers) are completely blank on the federal income tax withheld box. Any reason as to why this may have happened? I live in Florida if that makes a d

-iffernce, I did not work at these places for long.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

All 3 of my W-2 forms (all 3 are from different employers) are completely blank on the federal income tax withheld box. Any reason as to why this may have happened? I live in Florida if that makes a d

That likely was because you worked for a short time for each employer or earned so little that the employer did not withhold any federal tax.  There would be no state tax in FL, since FL has no state income tax.  But.....when you add up all the income, it may turn out that you owe.  Enter the W-2's one by one into the same tax return to see how it turns out.   

ALL of your W-2’s must be entered on the SAME tax return.  After you enter the first one, you click Add Another W-2.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies