401K from my old Company account rolled over to IR...

kavehmavaji

401K from my old Company account rolled over to IRA rollover account in Fidelity. Should I report this money transfer in my 2020 tax return? If yes, how should I do it?

Did you transfer it in 2020?  You probably should have a 1099R for it.  Was it a direct trustee to trustee transfer and you didn't get a check or touch the money?

kavehmavaji

@VolvoGirl

Yes, I received 1099R. 

Yes, it was a direct trustee to trustee transfer and I didn't get a check or touch the money.

You have to enter the 1099R.  What is the code in box 7?  Is it a G?

Enter a 1099R under

Federal Taxes Tab or Personal (Home & Business)

Wages & Income at the top

Then scroll way down to Retirement Plans and Social Security,

Then IRA, 401(k), Pension Plans (1099R) - click Start or Revisit

If you are filing a Joint return be sure to pick which person it is for.

kavehmavaji

@VolvoGirl  Yes, it is a G.