turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

VirS

1099R early distr from a qual plan.I answer No to ?Was this a Qualified Disaster Distribution? later it asks me What type of Disaster affected you in 2017?

I go back and make sure I answered No to was this a qualified disaster and it still asks what was my disaster. The choices are blank, hurricane, wildfire, hurricane and wildfire. It didn't do this before the update earlier this week. I had to go back to this 1099R to make a correction. Even if I leave the choice blank, when I continue it  asks if I repaid any of my 2016 hurricane distribution in 2018. I've never taken a hurricane distribution.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
DanaB
Expert Alumni

1099R early distr from a qual plan.I answer No to ?Was this a Qualified Disaster Distribution? later it asks me What type of Disaster affected you in 2017?

TurboTax is aware that customers are experiencing this issue and is working on solving the issue. Please see this FAQ for more information: 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/7253580

View solution in original post

1 Reply
DanaB
Expert Alumni

TurboTax is aware that customers are experiencing this issue and is working on solving the issue. Please see this FAQ for more information: 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/7253580

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies