Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Payment

I did my taxes with you all 2018 and 2019 and I have not yet received my stimulus payment nor is the IRS portal telling me anything except I am eligible for payment but they don't have enough information to direct deposit. I have used the Turbo prepaid card 2 years and received a refund on the cards why now would they being saying they don't have my information. I need to speak with someone on how to get this worked out. I am a single mother of three and have been unemployed 2 mo I am still ot receiving unemployment nor have I gotten my stimulus payment and Im facing eviction I NEED HELP !!!!! and I need the stimulus payment ASAP. I think it is really ridiculous that y'all have blocked every avenue that allows you to speak with a live person with such an important matter as this in a time like this I will not ever do my taxes with turbo tax again or deal with a intuit card nor will i recommend ANYONE to do there taxes with you again and anyone reading my message that is considering opening a lawsuit against them or greendot contact me [email address removed] 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

7 Replies
CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

Payment

Go here:  https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments

This FAQ site may also answer your questions.

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payment-information-center

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Payment

I have went to that web site a million times and tried to enter my information for the intuit card. it keeps saying it dose not have my bank information to direct deposit it which has to be false because I filed thru you guys and got my payment on the debit card y'all sent me so is it something on your end that has not transmitted to the IRS correctly. When I go in to put the debit card info it keeps asking for the amount of money I got back on my refund i enter it in and it keeps saying the amount I got back is not matching there records I went back to your website and where is my refund website to confirm how much I got back and it is the same as what I keep entering. This is not making any since and I need a phone call [phone number removed] or a solution emailed to me thru you guys ASAP. This is ridiculous and absolutely upsetting I cannot get in touch with anyone not even on the Turbo Card I need a phone call this is not fair. This is not good business. 

JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

Payment

I apologize for your frustration.  We will do our best to provide you with information.  But as this is a public forum, we cannot address your personal account.  I can share the following and hope it helps.

The bank account information for TurboTax filers is transmitted to the IRS as a part of the tax return. The IRS has the appropriate banking information for all TurboTax filers, which can be used by them to distribute stimulus payments. This is true regardless of whether a customer chose to receive their refund on a debit card, selected refund transfer (refund processing service/SBTPG) or other services.

Any TurboTax customer who selected a refund transfer or a debit card that gets a stimulus payment sent from the IRS to those accounts will receive those stimulus payments without delay or fees.

We know everyone is anxious to get their money. If you are eligible, you can find out when and how the IRS will be sending your stimulus payment to you by visiting the IRS Get My Payment tool. 

The IRS Get My Payment is the ONLY way to get: 

• Your payment status
  • Your payment type
  • Additional information, like if IRS needs updated bank account information

Stimulus Payments for Refund Transfer and Turbo Visa Debit Cards Customer

Payment

Your not understanding I have not received my payment and i'm trying to find out why and Get my payment is not telling me anything except they do not have my bank information in which they should because I got direct deposit thru the turbo card so basically My payment is missing if your saying the irs should have my information between yall and them. I have been unemployed for 2 mo and waiting on this payment for my rent to prevent me and my children from being on the street and now neither you or the irs has no information on where my money  I was promised is. Basically this is what you are saying and I cant even get a proper phone number to contact anyone. 

DawnC
Expert Alumni

Payment

Only the IRS can provide you any information regarding your stimulus.  Unfortunately, no one in this forum or at TurboTax can provide you any information about the payment.  I can leave you contact information for TurboTax and the TurboVisaCard, but it is the IRS that you need to speak with and unfortunately, they are not taking phone calls due to the COVID situation.  Contacting either TurboTax Support or TurboCard support is likely to frustrate you even more and we do not want that.  The Visa card link (2nd link provided above) has a list of FAQs that may be helpful to you.  

If you aren’t sure how the IRS will be sending your stimulus, you can use the IRS Get My Payment tool to check (I know you have done this).   If they haven’t sent your stimulus payment yet, you can update your direct deposit information (you can not add your TurboCard info here, only a checking or savings account routing and account number can be added to the IRS site.  If they already sent your payment, there's nothing you can do to change your payment method.   If you have verified that you qualify for a payment, check here, and you can not update your direct deposit information, a check will be mailed to the address on your most recently filed tax return.  

From the Turbo Visa Stimulus Page - The IRS will mail you a letter within 15 days of disbursing your stimulus payment. It’ll tell you how it was made and report any errors. You can also check your recent transactions online to see if your payment was added to your account.

Did you receive an email stating your stimulus would be put on your TurboCard?    You can use the View My IRS Account page to get information regarding your previous tax returns as you may need this information to help you track down your stimulus payment.  

Payment

Can you tell me what it means when they are asking for whole income gross amount when I try to out in my bank information it ask for the income gross amount of my tax refund I keep putting in the refund amount for this year and it dose not except it it keeps saying the amount i out in dose not match I don't know any other amount to put in it keep saying look at a 1040 form line 7 can you tell me where to find this 

BillM223
Expert Alumni

Payment

"keep saying look at a 1040 form line 7 can you tell me where to find this "

"1040" is page one of your 2018 and 2019 tax returns. On your 2019 tax return, line 7 is "Other Income", which is probably not what was intended.

But on your 2018 tax return, line 7 is your "adjusted gross income", which likely what is being asked for (note that this is line 8b on your 2019 tax return).

So when you are being asked for "whole income gross amount", is it really referring to "adjusted gross income"? If so, use line 7 on your 2018 return or line 8b on your 2019 return.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies