Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

IRS Portal Now Open; Status Shows Turbo Tax Didn’t Give Enough Info For Me To Receive Payment

I hear ya 

I am really frustrated,too

I really just want to know when I could receive it at least

Li7
Level 3

IRS Portal Now Open; Status Shows Turbo Tax Didn’t Give Enough Info For Me To Receive Payment

So I called and spoke with a turbo rep today. He was soooo rude to me!!!  Wow. 

I will NEVER use turbo tax again. I have more problems with them opposed to my stimulus payment being directly deposited. They took a filing fee out of my taxes when I have an order # for free filling. Turbo tax sucks

I hear you as well bro. I am going to do everything in my limited power to make sure they answer for what they have done. I wasnt able to put my direct deposit information in, after days of it saying my information dosen't match their records it finally let me see a pop up saying a check will be mailed the 24th. Those crooks are working the system to charge us again, and I'll save every dime I get when able to work again to hire an attorney to dig and find out what their reasoning was for this. I already know that Santa Barbara said they "Were not going to forward primary bank account numbers for us with Turbocard because they werent making anything for their efforts" so them scumbags are already getting investigated. Best of luck

JuniTheUki

Someone Please HElp me!

I filed my turbotax on 3/30 and received my State refund directed deposited ...My FED it shows its been completed but when I still havent seen a single penny deposited.  When I go to IRS it says its in progress so I still don't have anything:(

Also my stimulus is still NOT in my checking acct!!!!! Im getting the message: Refund status not Available"

I lost my job due to Covid and Im a few weeks from being homeless. Does  anyone know if there's anyone over the phone that can help??? Anyone have same issues?  I thought about paying the extra 80 to talk to TAX expert. You think that's smart.  I have been emotional over all this...….I need help and this has caused so much heartache for me.

HELP>>>

Turbo card is a prepaid debit card some filers received their tax refund on. What I'm seeing is that this ish is all mixed up and there are people receiving paper checks despite inputing their DD info and despite being told that entering DD info is our quickest option.  I hope this helped a little.  

There is no timeframes. Many of us did this the first day the GMP went live on 4/15 and have not received a DD. Paper checks are already being mailed out so.. so much for the claim that DD is the quickest way to get ur payment and the claim that if u filed 2018 and it 2019 taxes you need to do nothing. BS. Thanks turbotax

All I can say, Is I'm sorry. You are going thru the same thing as alot of us. I WANTED MOST IMPORTANTLY TO SAY DO NOT PAY EXTRA FOR THEIR "LIVE TAX PROFESSIONALS" Its a joke. I got a different answer from each one 4 times I spoke to them. I finally got on IRS wheres my payment site after days of trying and It said a check was being mailed the 24th. I hope you find your answers, paying Turbotax MORE MONEY IS NOT THE WAY THO....They have taken enough from every single person commenting here...God Bless

JuniTheUki

I did and went through the exact same thing

@phoneguy86 Hi I want to add that's I had tt take the fees out of my return and I had to also put all my info in the get my payment and that's was last Thursday morning and it's Wednesday a whole ffff week and still no dd on when I get my money and also when I put my husband info in because we filed married jointly  to see if I'll get one it say technical difficulty after I put in his info If anyone still wait please let me know if having same promble

@iPhoneGuy86 also i'm too going thou a lawyer because the fees that tt is charging us was stopped to be free I will not be going thou tt ever again and everyone kepts say they have a tt card but I have NetSpend card is that the same thing or different please if you know or feel like answering both my ??? I ty very much

@matilde40  yes I still have not got my money and my fed still say progress because I got verify my id witch I can't do because there closed I can't do it online because tt jerk off didn't give irs my info but it all don't make sense

@DoninGA 

You think you're funny

Hello my name is Tiffany. I used TT stimulas tool to file my return because my income is tax exempt and now I don't know what's happening but I get the same error message thru get my payment portal and I had heard that is due to TT not forwarding everyone's deposit details . Do you know if this is true ? 

When I look on IRS site it shows my 2018 return as the latest one but I did file my 2019 on 3/5 through e file turbo tax it shows accepted how long until it processes, I am asking because based on 2018 return I am not eligible for stimulus (sold a home capital gain) but this year normal income I am.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies