Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

bakerdunham
Returning Member

IRS Portal Now Open; Status Shows Turbo Tax Didn’t Give Enough Info For Me To Receive Payment

I paid upfront and still haven't received mine. 

Li7
Level 3

IRS Portal Now Open; Status Shows Turbo Tax Didn’t Give Enough Info For Me To Receive Payment

I’m having same issue. I’m getting my attorney involved!!  This is terrible service 

Li7
Level 3

I’m having same issue. I’m getting my attorney involved!!  This is terrible service still waiting for my tax refund as well as stimulus. My attorney told me he is going to press on with this with turbo tax.  I mean it borders fraud. 

I am still waiting  on my stimulus  check.to be direct deposit  into my account bi side my taxes with you  for 2019 at the end of March.I haven't  received  my refund  either. And the portal  tells me no information. What's going  on??

I want to know why 7 days later the get my payment is still saying my info doesn’t match their records !

Makdaddy , i feel for you buddy and i hope things are going well for you and the kids , but mine actually accepted my info and now it says it will be direct deposited but they still dont have a date, it will update when they know it says for a week now,  and im same as you never will i use them again, norwill anybody i can talk out of it and im a good talker , down with TurboTax forecer they could have made this easy buly just realeasing our info ,but tbey probly didnt want irs seeing theor books!! Think about it a tax company committing tax fraud ,about normal for the times we live in 

Lynn1987
Returning Member

Are you  serious?

I did all of that put everything in bank deposit everything.then get my payment says I will be receiving a check in the mail why would I have to put all that information in then not get direct deposit 

Turbotax will find a way to make it our fault. Then charge us to make it right and in the end we will still owe turbotax 

I’ve been checking everyday and the status still says payment not available! I’m so confused on what to do I file every year with turbo tax . It doesn’t give me and option to update any information. Does anyone know where I can call or check. Everyone’s getting a their payments I’m a single mother I need this money !

Has anyone that updated their information on the portal received their money yet? I updated mine on the morning the portal opened at like 6:00 am and a week later there was no update. Now I see some people are getting paper checks. This is getting ridiculous now. Thanks Turbo Tax for taking $230 from me and screwing up my taxes and then not giving the IRS enough money to pay me my stimulus. You should be sued in a class action lawsuit and criminally investigated by the Securities and Exchange commission as well as the IRS Division iof Criminal Justice. This is just ridiculous and the fact that you refuse to refund anyone who was impacted by your error for tax prep costs speaks more to your greed. At best you are incompetent, at worst you are complicit with whatever scam or failure to accurately convey information to the government and either which case people should be held accountable. 

How do you get to that site

@Bottleboy  wrote:

How do you get to that site

Use this IRS website for stimulus payment status or to update your bank account - https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment

Use this IRS website for get my payment FAQ's - https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment-frequently-asked-questions

Why is TT can provide links on how to check a status but no assistance on why this has taken so long or how this has happened?  TT has been real quiet. I’ve been with TurboTax for years and had so many issues and delays with your company but no one can say why. I checked my status the first day the option was available on the IRS site and it said they did not have the information to process my stimulus. I updated the direct deposit information to my personal bank account because it is obvious that the TT card is incompetent.  Still no update as of today on a deposit date. This is a inconvenience to everyone that was affected but it is evident that TT is more focused on pushing the blame on someone else than to help resolve the issue. When the class action suit is filed I will be one of the first to sign up. 

This has become so frustrating to me and to those who have updated their information from the 1st day the IRS portal opened up. I never received the 1st round of stimulus payments that went out for direct deposit, WHY? I did the advance and had the fees taken out. I went onto the IRS website last Wednesday 4/15/20, updated my personal account information (NOT the Turbo Debit Card information) and it said it will update when it has the payment date. A WEEK LATER as of today Wednesday 4/22/20 STILL NOTHING! I have come to just give up and assume the worst. At this point I would rather just receive a check in the mail. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies