Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

IRS Portal Now Open; Status Shows Turbo Tax Didn’t Give Enough Info For Me To Receive Payment

Will turbotax send my banking information to the IRS So I will get my stimulus check direct deposit 

IRS Portal Now Open; Status Shows Turbo Tax Didn’t Give Enough Info For Me To Receive Payment

I dont think so , i think you will have to got to irs get my payment and update you direct deposit info 

I think that all of us will get tbe money , but it will be delayed because of turbotax , luckily i am still working and could use the money but do not need it . I am a single father of 2 little boys 2 and 3 yrs old , so this is very invonvenient for me , byt what we should all do is stick to our guns , and never use turbotax again and make sure that this big scam never happens again ive gotten 50 emails today from turbo about dumb **bleep**, but they could xare less about letting us know about our money , so when you get your money do not say well i got it now im happy and then just go right back yo TurboTax next year lets make sure they and their employees pay for this mishandling of our personal info. Thank you . Hit thumbs up if you really are done with TurboTax 

Same

JuniTheUki

If they did we wouldnt have no issue an all of us would of been happy that we got our stimulus check 

LS13
Level 3

@lunchmystery did you try the "get my payment" button yet? Let us know what happens. I keep getting the payment status error with no option of entering information. I'm trying so hard to figure out what can be done. Thanks

Same. I received my state and federal refunds. However the stimulus website says there is no information on my stimulus. On turbo tax when i do the stimulus calculator I should be receiving $1200. I have Bank of America, which means I should have received it immediately. This is the first time I've used Turbo Tax and they have lost my business forever

You think your angry now, I have a hunch that we will all be furious beyond words shortly. I looked into everything really deep, from attorneys opinion to People's issues and I think they are planning to keep it so the IRS sends everyone deposits to the temporary account Santa Barbara made for our initial refund to take their fees out, knowing it will be kicked back to IRS. They also make it impossible to change your direct deposit information. I believe 110% they will eventually get our stimulus money RESENT by IRS so then they can CHARGE EVERY ONE OF US A DUPLICATE 200 DOLLAR AND A 39.99 PROCESSING FEE TO "REFILE" IT AS A TAX RETURN. LAWSUITS ARE COMING TURBOTAX YOU BEEN EXPOSED 

JuniTheUki

It says my information dosen't match their records, try again in 24 hours...for 72 hours and counting. Turbotax is going under they are scamming millions of Americans. Especially hard working blue collar people and low income families 

JuniTheUki

**bleep**ing **bleep** did me like that too my TWIN BROTHER GOT HIS CHECK and im here waititng like a dumb**bleep** because turbo tax suck dog **bleep**t im never filing with the. Again **bleep** this service **bleep** turbo tax .

@makdaddymik wrote:

It says my information dosen't match their records, try again in 24 hours...for 72 hours and counting. Turbotax is going under they are scamming millions of Americans. Especially hard working blue collar people and low income families 

On the IRS portal you must enter a valid Social Security number, your date of birth and your address as shown on the Federal tax return that was filed in either 2018 or 2019. 

Depending on your status you will also be asked to provide your Adjusted Gross Income from either the 2018 or 2019 federal tax return that was filed.

• IRS 2018 Form 1040 Line 7 for the 2018 AGI
  • IRS 2019 Form 1040 Line 8b for the 2019 AGI

You will also be asked to provide either your Federal tax refund or the Federal taxes owed for the year of filing.

• IRS 2018 Form 1040 Line 19 for the tax refund or Line 22 for the taxes owed
  • IRS 2019 Form 1040 Line 20 for the tax refund or Line 23 for the taxes owed 

NOTE - if you recently filed the 2019 tax return the IRS may not yet have your information in their database for the stimulus payment.

Yes, duly noted. Pardon my frustration But I am precise to the point That I copied word for word from my 2019 return which I filed, and was credited for in February. It's not on my end. I've lost patience 

JuniTheUki

Luckily i was able to update my info Wednesday,  it took all day but i got it done but still bo money we'll problably find out after all this is over that TurboTax mismanaged alot of our info then did nothing to help us out and i hope they go under for it , completely out of business !

@iPhoneGuy86have you received your stimulus yet or no? Because i had to do the same thing Wednesday and still have not gotten mines

I did everything correct just admit yall some scammers thats all tf 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies