turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Bank account info not showing on print out of coronavirus stimulus registration portal. The site says I'm set up for direct deposit and has my onfo correct but it is xxxxx'd out on print out. Is it safe to submit? I cant wait for a paper check.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
ChondelLO
Intuit Alumni

Bank account info not showing on print out of coronavirus stimulus registration portal. The site says I'm set up for direct deposit and has my onfo correct but it is xxxxx'd out on print out. Is it safe to submit? I cant wait for a paper check.

The x'd out numbers on the print out is for security reasons. When the site says your'e all set up, you are good to go.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

You should be fine if the submission was accepted. The xxxx's are to protect your bank information. Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

31 Replies

The Form 1040 in the PDF will only show x's until the federal tax return has been accepted by the IRS.  Once accepted you can download a new PDF and the direct deposit routing and account numbers will be displayed on the Form 1040.

I am only registering as I don't have to file last year or this year.  Disabled not on benefits yet still getting tests and waiting on the process. so its not an atual return. per say. does that matter? it shows the standard -12220 deduction or whatever

thank you!  My form was accepted but my bank information is not on the print out.  what do I do?

Mine has been accepted but is still xxxxx'd out tho

ChondelLO
Intuit Alumni

The x'd out numbers on the print out is for security reasons. When the site says your'e all set up, you are good to go.

@ Ab21688 wrote:

Mine has been accepted but is still xxxxx'd out tho

Are you asking in regard to the printout of an efiled return, where the deposit info is XXXXX'd out?

If so, see this answer by TurboTax JeanneLO in a similar thread on how to view it.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/after-you-file/discussion/why-is-my-direct-deposit-information-x-e...

i downloaded a pdf file version of the stimulus return on the cell phone and no deposit information is showing i guess that's for security reasons am i right?

Correct. Your bank account information is truncated for security.

Lulu17

Wondering if you complete registration for the stimulus, what IRS form does TurboTax file on your behalf?

TiffanyL
Intuit Alumni

It's an actual tax return, which you normally have to mail in, but because it's going through the registration process, it can be filed electronically where you'd normally have to mail that kind of return in. It's considered a minimum tax return. Please see the FAQ provided below for more information:

Stimulus Registration

it did not after being accepted and still does not, just xxx's

it still just shows xxx's

You should be fine if the submission was accepted. The xxxx's are to protect your bank information. Hope this helps!

@mikalmos369  mine is still xxxxx'd out as well. I guess it's just a safety measure. Now time to wait on our stimulus to deposit🤞

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies